© 2013 TSB Real Time Location Systems S.L. , Ronda Auguste y Louis Lumiere 23, Nave 13, 46980 Parque Tecnológico de Valencia. Paterna, Valencia, SPAIN
Registro Mercantil de Valencia, al tomo 9450, Libro 6732, folio 95, hoja número V-147.852, inscripción 1ª CIF. B-98409634
All rights reserved.
1. The intellectual property rights of the mysphera.com web site, its source code, design, navigational layout, data bases and various items of content are owned by MYSPHERA which has the exclusive rights to use these in any way it deems appropriate, and, in particular, rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
2. These general terms and conditions govern access and use of the mysphera.com web site which MYSPHERA places at the disposal of internet users free of charge. Access to the web site implies unreserved acceptance of the aforementioned general terms and conditions. The use of certain services offered on this web site shall also be governed by the specific conditions stipulated in each case, which shall be understood to have been accepted simply by use of such services.
3. Viewing, printing and partially downloading any of the web site’s content is authorised solely and exclusively under the following conditions:
4. MYSPHERA reserves the right, at any time and without prior warning, to alter and update the information contained in the web site, the configuration and presentation of the site, and the access conditions.
5. MYSPHERA cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the web site or in its content, nor that the latter is up-to-date, although it will strive to prevent and remedy any such interruptions and errors and to update content, if necessary.
6. Both access to this web site and the use made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. MYSPHERA shall not be responsible for any consequence, damage or injury that may result from access or use of the information. MYSPHERA shall not be responsible for any possible security errors which may occur nor for any possible damage to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, caused by the presence of a virus in the computer used by the user to connect to the web site’s services and content, by the malfunctioning of the browser or by the use of out-of-date versions of the said browser.
7. MYSPHERA assumes no responsibility whatsoever in respect of connection to or the content of third party links contained on the web site, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the said links which may cause alterations to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, including responsibility for any damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
8. MYSPHERA owns the industrial property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically those relating to the “MYSPHERA” registered trademark. With regard to third party products and services mentioned on the web site, MYSPHERA acknowledges the claim of the owners to the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or inclusion in the web site according MYSPHERA no rights or responsibility whatsoever in respect of the said products and services, nor implying any endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation on the part of MYSPHERA.
9. Unauthorised use of the information included on this web site, its sale to third parties, and any breach of MYSPHERA.’s Intellectual or Industrial Property rights shall give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
10. All third party links to this web site must be to the homepage.
11. MYSPHERA and the user, expressly waiving their right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the user’s place of residence for the resolution of any dispute that may arise in relation with access to this web site. If the user’s place of residence is outside of Spain, MYSPHERA and the user, expressly waiving their right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid (Spain)
Legal warning from mysphera.com
MYSPHERA advises users that abides by current Spanish legislation on matters of personal data protection, users’ privacy and the secrecy and security of personal data, as provided in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, governing Personal Data Protection and in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approve the Regulations that develop Organic Law 15/1999, by adopting the necessary technical and organisational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access or theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology used, the nature of the data and the risks to which it is exposed.
Specifically, MYSPHERA informs users of its mysphera.com portal that personal data can only be obtained for processing if they are appropriate, pertinent, and not excessive for the determined area and ends, explicit and legitimate, for which they were obtained. They will be cancelled when they are no longer necessary or pertinent for these ends, or when their owner requests they be cancelled.
When mysphera.com gathers personal data, users shall receive clear and specific prior notification of the following:
All responsibility for the completion of forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information shall be that of the user.
Any transfer of the personal data of users of this portal to third parties shall be duly communicated to those affected, specifying the identity of the recipients of the data and the uses to which they will be put.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
– Google Analytics:analytical Cookies, are those well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To analyze this your navigation on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
– First-party cookies: cookies are strictly necessary. Allow user interaction through the website using all its functions. (Duration between 23 days and three months)
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.